Thursday, July 3, 2014

JULY WISHLIST

Hello lovely people!
I decided that starting this month (July), I will be doing a monthly 'wishlist'. I find that a great source for styling inspirations as well as for keeping up with current fashion trends is browsing the catalogs of online stores and boutiques. Whether it is larger corporations like Forever 21, American Apparel, etc., or more online-focused ones like ASOS and Nasty Gal, I always find so many pieces I like - (cue sad record scratching noise) - but cannot afford or unwilling to splurge on. The struggle is so real here (seriously, no. First world problems). I thought I could share with y'all some of the stuff I like and maybe you will find something here you are interested in as well! c:

Since it's the summer time, I've been really on the look out for dresses.





1. ASOS Embellished Shell Maxi Dress - When I look at this dress, I can see myself going to a gallery opening in New York City. The delicate beading on the top portion really catches my eye!

2. STYLENANDA Bubble Punched Mini Dress - This t-shirt dress is so cute and lovely! I love the dainty cutouts at the bottom and on the sleeves, gives a casual piece of clothing some more elegance.
3. MARKETHQ Mr Brightside - Look at all the colors! Summer is a great time to bring out all your bright pieces! I can totally imagine wearing this dress to a Sunday brunch hehe.





That is it for this month's wishlist! 
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day! c:

Michelle xx


YouTubeyoutube.com/user/mishywishy00

Instagramhttp://instagram.com/michelleguuu
Tumblrhttp://vvildflowher.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/heymishhh
Pinterest: pinterest.com/missnotdior

No comments:

Post a Comment